All-natural nootropic supplement aimed at promoting restful and restorative sleep. This formulation contains only ingredients that are scientifically proven to improve brain health and which will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. The nutrients, minerals, amino acids and herbal extracts in Neuro Night are ideal for night time use as they are both calming and promote relaxation.
Buy NeuroActive Night Nootropic Today!
- Low dose Melatonin regulates your internal clock and increased levels signify that it is time for your body to sleep.
- Lithium Orotate in low doses also helps entrain circadian rhythm and has been shown to regenerate grey matter within the brain.
- A study with Magnesium and sleep showed an increase of slow-wave sleep by 63.3%, which helped to reduce cortisol levels and normalise sleeping patterns of participants.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen and supports healthy sleep by rejuvenating the body and addressing stress-related exhaustion.
Bacopa Monnieri is an excellent general relaxant and can improve the quality of sleep and the ability to wake up feeling refreshed.
Gotu Kola improves circulation, lowers cortisol and has been found useful for sleep disorders.
- Research shows L-Theanine can improve the quality of sleep by lowering anxiety and promoting relaxation.
Taurine has neuroprotective properties, can improve memory, and reduces feelings of stress and anxiety.
1) Smarter Nootropics - Nootropics for Sleep & Relaxation
2) Selfhacked.com - The Benefits of Melatonin
3) Selfhacked.com - The Benefits of Lithium
4) Lifeextension.com - Magnesiul L-Threonate Brain
5) RestoringNootropedia.com - Magnesium Glycinate
6) Lifespa.com - Ashwagandha for Sleep
7) Selfhacked.com - The Benefits of Bacopa Monnieri
8) Selfhacked.com - The Benefits of Gotu Kola
9) Huffingtonpost.com - What is L-Theanine
10) Vitasouth.com - Link between Taurine & Sleep
Adults over 18 years of age: Take two (2) capsules thirty (30) minutes before bed.